In about me

Hey hey You you !!!





As i promised, i will update my blog this week, i've b
een busy shopping, making kuih raya, beraya and unfortunately i don't get duit raya this year!!! How sedey..

It's okla..at least my dad felt sorry to his daughter and gave me duit raya.. huhu
The reason why i don't get duit raya becoz of this



this pwetty lady(prasannyer) in the picta is me.. no.. im not married, im just engaged on June 09 and will get married on 29 of January 2010

with this man




hehe...so he 'who must not be named' is the ultimate reason why i dont get enough duit raya.. ingat taun ni blh dpt lg huu...the end










Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...