In Food

FoOds.....


My sister really loves to go to Ikea, she would go there,even when she didn't have anything to buy....I don't really like to go there just to window shopping...I prefer go to The Curve..much interesting shop n things there.

So I went to ikea on monday to buy some stuff with my sis... I always love the showroom there... bilik santek...Dapur santek, bathroom santek...sumela cantik.. Really inspiring the way they decorated the rooms...Sangat mahukan bilik,dapur n toilet mcm kt situ.. hope my dreams come true..


And they got a nice swedish based food foodcourt... =)


Daim's cake - too sweet,if u dont like sweet foods,u better share with someone else....





LOVE MEATBALLS!!!!









Can't remember the name, swedish meatball kot.. Kecik ni pun sgt kenyang






the muffins and rolls...hmm laparla plak tgk blueberry muffin tu..



well the foods is much more interesting than the showrooms..so no pics from the showrooms...



Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...