In Cats

An evening with them




Last Wednesday I brought my kitties to Vet in Cheras to get another vaccination. It's the 2nd time for Percy,but not yet for Miley.She got another 2months to get hers.


Hospital Veterinar KL

(used to brought my previous cat to private vet,and i think I spent almost 5k,and now I found this place,but beza harga sikit sgt,napela ubat for animal ni mahal sgt)







meronta2 nak kluar





Then we went home.. Rehat2 kejap ,masak skit pastu pegi to Hospital Selayang to fetch their 'Papa"... Hehe, we called ourselves Papa n mummy to them wuhuhu..



Bawak their cage tapi kat dalam kereta lepas kan je.. Ni first time bawak diorg jalan jauh2..Takutla jugak diorg trbuang ayak dalam kete.But thank god they don't..Byk jalan2 dalam kete..Especially si Percy. Naik atas badan duk kat bahu pastu ekor dia tutup my eyes..Sabar ajela...



But tiba2 Miley did something that made me shout Oh My God!! for more than 10 times...She explored the car mat kt passenger beside driver,then muncul kat bawah pedal brake!!! Risau giler xley tekan brake. what if kena emergency brake,x ke kena pijak si Miley tu. Habis terburai isi perut yg buncit tu. Then gerak2 jari for her to catch,dia ingat mainan,barula dapat keluarkan dia... Fuhhh...


We managed to get there safely... With no dead kitties. Lama jugak tunggu cik suami. Almost 1/2 an hour. But they behave wonderfully like this:


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





Penat tunggu Papa mereka,so tidola dulu








Percy dengan gentlemannya menenangkan Miley.. "Sabar ye,mummy ni dera kita bawak jalan jauh2. Dahla baru lpas kena inject"







waiting and waiting and waiting.....





Half an hour later,sampaila org yg ditunggu. I covered them under my bag then surprised him. Dia pun tersengih...




on the way home.....






sit calmly on my lap...Miley ngantuk sgt,tido x gerak2..But for Percy yg active ni..








nak jugak merayau,pastu dapat tempat yg selesa,bertenggek on my hubby's shoulder




Upon arriving home sweet home,mereka pun






sleep like a kitties...not baby eyh blom lagi huhu





as I blog this, I think they sort of knew I 'mengumpat' pasal diorang,so they..



pretending to read what I wrote,as if they understand it...hee


Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...