In Food

When the clock turned 4.00 pm







In my day to day live as a student cum housewife,I will cook once,as my hubby don't come home for lunch...

I will start cooking at 4 o'clock coz he'll b home at 6.00.

So menu for today cauliflower and mushroom with oyster sauce,ikan cencaru masak sambal and grill chicken. Xpenah pun masak ni b4 this,bru nk try.. Dah penat masak kari,gulai and masak merah now try ni plak....




memasak cauliflower (kobis bunga n mushroom)


Then ikan cencaru pulak:





sambal yg resepinya dicarik dari internet...




and finally

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

the end result














so selamat menjamu selera,tgah tggu cik suami balik...lambat pulak balik hari ni,dah kebulur ni...huuuu






















Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...