In

Dear.....................


Dear blog....... It's so hard to keep your problem to yourself.. Not able to tell it to anyone, not able to share it with anybody.... close family,friends....... Because it's just too personal... if I share it, it's like buka aib sumone.......

2x hari Jumaat that I found the truth about u... It seriously makes me hurt, devastated and feel like I want to just vanished from this world.... From this cruel world... But I can't be selfish I got people around me who love me... n most importantly, I carrying a baby.... My baby... i can't be stressed, I can't be sad....

To Allah who just knew everything.. Please make me strong,didn't lose hope, keep my sanity clear enough so that I don't think of doing anything stupid.... To my baby please stay healthy in mummy's belly.... so sorry coz I just can't help to be sad.... I hope my emotion didn't affect u at all........






Related Articles

3 comments:

uMi KaLtHuM said...

Don’t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side

Insya Allah you’ll find your way

Turn to Allah
He’s never far away
Put your trust in Him
Raise your hands and pray

-MAHER ZAIN..InsyaAllah

Mrs NDN said...

tula play lagu ni byk kali, lg laju ayaq mata turun huhu

uMi KaLtHuM said...

gtuh jgn men lagu ni byk kali..men skli je ckup..heee ... be strg k mummy laila! =)

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...