In about me

My addiction to PINK!!!! (part I)

well, i don't know how does it happened.. but suddenly most of my stuff turning to pink kaler =)





i don't know how, i don't know when n i don't know why....my phones,my room,my clothes,my bedsheet changed to pinkish..nasib baik kucing aku x bley dikalerkan pink.. kalau x... huhuhu

for example..ececey






my pink hp...





another pink hp =)







and another one..




and..................... last but not least







pink hp case!!!! nasibla kt korunk yg xsuke pink..



well this actually juz 2% of my pink's stuff(cmne bley tau plak 2% hekhek)...others will be uploaded soon.. in my addiction to PINK!!! (part 2)



Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...