In friends

lagoonnnn day

Well, i finished my exam last tuesday,but stay at hostel to go to meronggeng on wednesday-karaoke at Quality Hotel Shah Alam..n then on Thursday my precious roomate n other coursemate went to sunway lagoon because we can't think any places yg sesuai n dkt dgn s.alam


Gambar-gambar time karaoke xde...kt sunway ajer ade...


faten with the poyo face












roller coaster yg hanya mampu wat kami tersenyum bukan terjerit..








i dont get on this thing..sbb tgh lapar..penat nk jerit nnt hehe





1st time riding an atv...quite thrilling








bungee trampoline..

Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...