In

WHAT WAS HE THINKING??



 Being a first time mother is really enjoyable and exciting for me every single day......... u never know what your baby gonna do on that day... suddenly he started smiling,laughing,crawling... and many more improvements that u didn't expect it at all



 Iman dah pun 7bulan 23hb haritu... His progress? He can commando crawl now... so laju I can't put him alone on bed anymore or he will do bungee jumping ..


Dah 2 kali Allah selamatkan Iman from falling dr katil... I left him on bed when he's sleeping and do house chores... check him every 2minutes... but next thing u see when u check him,Iman dh berada sekadar dipinggiran katil... make me beristighfar banyak kali huuuu....



I'm over protected mother I think... I hate it when someone make him cry, hurt him,treat him like a doll ...because i never did that to him.......


For the past 7 months, nothing can replaced every single moment I had with him... I'm a happy mother to have a child that is so adorable, clever and beautiful, and he loves to smile like a lot......



Eh byk plak cite, mcm x de kaitan dgn title plak.......... I love waking up beside Iman... my husband of coursela dh g keje masa Iman bangun.......


1 fine morning I woke up and just look at his pose














 Ok fine,u just waiting for ur mummy to wake up kan... stress Iman tunggu mummy bila nk bangun













 Really made my morning, I just smiled n laughed at him.... but he continue doing his confuse look









 Love u so much Iman musyuk






And since dia dh pandai commando crawl.... Bermulala kejadian menyayat hati













 Crawled to mummy's lap n suruh mummy angkat dia















Mummy nak solat pun laju je dia dtg peluk kaki nk suruh angkat...








Really can't wait to see him walking,running to hug me... wlaupun kompem aku kurus kalau dia lari kat shopping mall and kena kejar dia...fuhh but time fly by so fast.... Tp kalau dia dh besar mesti dia xnak aku kiss2 pipi dia like thousands times a day....


Mummy Love u  Iman so much....n of course papa Iman......










Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...