In about me

getting older.....




I turned 23 on 18th June, just about last week..1st birthday after married..My mum asked me if I want her to cook anythingfor my birthday...My plan was actually going to hv dinner with my hubby..but since my mum nk masak...I asked for ketupat,rendang, kuah kacang and lodeh.... hahaha...I think that are my favourite foods ever..


We did some 'makan-makan' at my house..Attended by closest family..but I asked Fareha if she can come,since she stayed in Gombak..She said she will come with Shikin..Well I haven't meet my friends since last month..

I didn't took any pictures since I was too busy menambah2 makanan..


I only took this 2 huhu...





Vanilla ice-cream cake (baca tulisan dh tau sape beli kan)





this is from my family in law yg very generous


see, i got two cakes on my birthday, never in my whole life things like this happened huhu...


Birhday pressies??

From my hubby...

Those two kittens from the previous post....and...




ganti my phone yg suda rosak hehe

Related Articles

1 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...