In Cats

so much......

well there's a lot to talk about but mcm biasala malas sgt nk update.....BUt when i read blog org lain yg di update almost everyday rasa nkla jgk update....

last Tuesday was my last paper for this semester..... Stay home and study....Really hard for me to be focused all the time... Just when u want to study u'll suddenly want to wash ur clothes,cleaning up the house and many other chores...Plus no friends who study late at night and wake up really early in the morning made me forgot to study =) ... Alasan....My hubby seems like worried when he saw me xstudy huhu....Well that's me, never felt nervous when it came to exam....

Nak keje??? hmmm I want to work,but malas nk di interview...huhu..the only work i've done my whole life is worked as a tutor at Kumon....If u can count that as real workla....


The cat named Ferrari from the previous post have been collected by his owner...huu sedey je for 2 weeks we've been together...Asyraf pun sedey eventhough he's not really into cat...


On the same day Ferrari went home... I got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








hee meet my baby boy...PERCY (inspired by the character in Percy Jackson & the lightning thief...

Percy's 2months old kitten...bought it from the cat breeder..He's a very clever kitten. I taught him to do his 'business' in litter box once,then he go there on his own..His habit that i like he likes to be carried around...suka kna dukung..when u take your face closer to his,he will lick u huhu..but he stop doing it..i dont know why..





tgh lipat kain then sedap je golek kat sini





main nyorok2 with his cute face










Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...