In about me

Fit like a celebrity




It has been 2 months since i joined Celebrity Fitness....Here are some pic that I snapped...






The studio,they got a schedule for the classes...Each class duration will be for 1hour....My fav classes are MTV dance and Hip hop.I secretly smuggled my friend Fareha for MTV dance class...huhu anyone who want to join just tell me kay..




This is the hip hop class...xsempat nk join time ni...smpai lambat




the now-obsessed-with-himself man...my hubby. Can't stop looking at the mirror...He slowly build 6pack now...As I asked him to heeee....








The hubby n the wifey



Tempat me refilled air...Got 3 of these in the gym




The restroom







Hairdryers included







The wooden door will bring us to the sauna room






The rest of the equipments....














Rpm class...Class yg menyeksakan...



Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...