In Shopping

My very first CK handbag.....






I went window shopping with my friend last week,Masukla kedai handbag CK ni and I kind of like it...NO its not Calvin Klein but Charles & Keith.But I decided not to buy on that day sbb nk cari alasan ajak my hubby g OU....Lama gile dh x pegi sana... I think the last time we went there were before we get married.. 6bulan lebey sudeyyy...


So this is what I bought'


My hubby xsuka sgt hndbag ni...Dia ckp zip byk sgt...huhu I like it coz the design is similar with the military jacket...lebey kurangla...




I don't really into designer handbag,as I'm so not a handbag collector whatsoever...But I got this before,tapi saya ni sgtla xreti jaga barang,handbag ni pun selalu je terbang ke bawah katil la...terpijak sume huhu...so xyahla nk bli bag mahal2 dh..




DKNY





Apa lagi yg dibeli hari tu??



Botol air yg comellll.....





Last but not least,a foldable bag from Bonita...Cute sgt,I prefer to bring bag kt bawah ni rather than bag2 yg kt atas...tapi if g formal punye majlis or wedding xkan nk pkai bag ni kan? but u can bring them to tempat2 yg xformal


begnye...


after dilipat and disumbat dalam tiny version of the bag,mcm pouchla or sarung for the bag



Another one...








I got three of this tp satu lagi kat mana ntah...


end


Related Articles

0 comments:

Search This Blog

I'm Back......

Last entry was 2014. Lamanya x update blog. Rasa malu pula bila baca2 balik entry2 lama. What to update ya. Hmm I am still working. I g...